During heart attack,the blood supplies normally heart with oxygen is cut off and the heart begins to die.some people who are having a heart attack have warning signs.some symptoms people who are have reports are:
*Upper body pain
Heart attack is an serious emergency.it can be also caused by blot clots.
When a person suddenly has a heart attack, First aid has to be done according to the following points:
- Immediately after observing symptoms, don’t leave that person alone. Put the victim in a sitting position with knees raised. This is because lifting the person’s legs up for about 10-15 inches will let more blood flow towards the heart. Lose up any tight clothing.
- Immediately make a call for an emergency helpline for an ambulance service.
- Don’t give any other medications; ask whether he/she is carrying any prescribed drugs for heart problems.
- Instruct them to chew 300 mg of aspirin slowly, because aspirin inhibits the growth of the blockage, but it shows action on platelets in the blood.
- Ensure that the patient is breathing and his pulse. Keep the person warm with a jacket or a blanket.
- If the pulse rate is going down, immediately do Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) i.e. giving artificial respiration– if no pulse is detected, place your palm on chest region to pump – 15 pumps followed by 2 artificial respiration.
Have A Look At The Image Below:
Continue till the ambulance or doctor arrives.
Watch Video For More Details
Also Read: Got The Flu? Try These Tips To Ease Symptoms